Volume I, Issue No. 2
Welcome to the Second Edition of the Change Log Newsletter.
We have a variety of changes for you this week.
New Articles & Pages
- Web Hosting Related Forums - Links to forums you may be interested in.
- Popular Content - A new page listing the most popular content on the website.
- Understanding Web Hosting - Comprehensive article about web hosting.
- Understanding Email - Comprehensive article about email.
- Understanding Your Domain Name - Comprehensive article about domains.
- What are some of the terms I need to know when I choose a web host? - New article.
- Differences between UNIX and Windows Hosting - New article.
- What kind sof web hosting are there? - New article.
- Just what is web hosting anyway? - New article.
- Infographics - New guide page linking to infographics.
- How to Request an Article - Instructions on how to request content.
These pages have been rewritten and restructured.
- Change Log Newsletters - Rewritten to better describe reason behind the newsletters, and restructured for easier skimming. Updated link to new newsletter.
- Home Page - Updated featured content.
- Guides & Knowledge Base - Added email guide and restructured so you don't have to scroll to see all the guides.
- Change cPanel Password - Emphasized certain terms, and added tags. Added warning about changing MySQL password at the same time.
- Contact Information & Email Notifications in cPanel - Indicated that this only sets notifications from cPanel and not from the billing control panel.
- HostMonster - Added types of payments accepted.
- HostGator - Added types of payments accepted; updated logo.
- Bluehost - Added types of payments accepted.
- Chili Pepper Web - Added types of payments accepted.
New Feeds in the Industry Buzz Section
- 10 Super Powers of the World’s Greatest Social Media Marketer
- 12 Tenets of Content Creation
- 30 Must Have Tools for Web Developers
- 7 Traits Internet Millionaires Have in Common
- Cloud Computing: Fact or Fiction
- Everything you Need to Know about New Top Level Domains
- HTML5 Cheat Sheet - Event Handler Attributes
- HTML5 Cheat Sheet - Tags
- Hot or Not: The Best Methods for Finding New B2B Customers in 2014
- How to Build a Website that Drives Engagement
- Introduction to Web Hosting
- Personal Branding: The Complete A to Z Guide to Doing It Right
- SEO Audit Checklist
- The Small Business Guide to Social Media Mastery
- The Ultimate Guide to Getting Your Money’s Worth from Conferences
- The World's Top Web Hosts
- Where does your website live?
- eBook Marketing: The Content Wrangler’s Guide
Added Links & Navigation
- What is web hosting? - Added more links to related articles.
- How to Use Webmail to Access the Main Email Account in cPanel - Added related articles; minor updates.
- How to Set Up an Auto-Responder in cPanel - Emphasized certain terms, and added tags.
- How to Create Custom Error Pages via cPanel - Emphasized certain terms, and added tags.
- How to Access Webmail for an Email Account via cPanel - Emphasized certain terms, and added tags.
- How to Setup Domain Redirects in cPanel - Emphasized certain terms, and added tags.
I am sure we forgot something, but these are the most obvious and most important content-related changes since the last newsletter.
We also made some changes to the website. We are still playing around with the structure and appearance of certain things, so expect more features to move around and look different in the next couple weeks as we experiment and try different things.