I just created a new page about Our Philosophy on Content, which explains why we are building the Complete Hosting Guide the way we are building it. Some of the key points include:
- We want to be a professional's guide.
- Search isn't enough, content must be organized and interlinked.
- We shouldn't assume knowledge and should expect a diverse audience.
- Linking to external content is good.
- Simple design is not always better.
- Integrity is more important than just coving those who pay us, just so we can make a couple extra bucks.
For the complete post, please read: