If your web host uses cPanel, your web hosting account comes with a default email address that is typically a combination of your username and your primary domain name. System messages are often delivered to this email account.
Many people decide not to use this email address, and instead create new email accounts based on their needs. Others create forwarders and forward the desired email accounts to the main email account. The choice is yours.
Accessing the Main Email Account via Webmail
If you would like to accesss the email account that was automatically created when your hosting account was created, you can access it cPanel using the following steps.
- Login to cPanel.
- Navigate to the Mail section on cPanel.
- Click on the Webmail icon.
- Click on the Go to Webmail Login icon.
- Select the webmail application through which you wish to access your email.
- The webmail client will open and your email will be available.
- Click on the Inbox if not already there.
Accessing Other Email Accounts
These directions are only for accessing the main email account. If you wish to access other email account, the directions can be found on the following pages: