Step by Step Directions
- Login to cPanel.
- Click on Address Importer in the Email section.
- In some themes, it will be the Import Addresses / Forwarders icon in the Mail section instead.
- Click the Need help setting up a CVS or Excel file for importing? link.
- This will show you how to format your CSV or Excel files, and even provides samples files you can modify.
- You can skip this step if you already have a properly formated file to import.
- Prepare the File as described.
- Choose whether you want to import Email Accounts or Forwarders.
- Click on the Choose File button
- Select the file you wish to upload and then click Open.
- Select your delimiter, and whether to treat the first row as a column heading.
- A sample of your data will appear. Ensure each column has the correct header.
- Click Next when ready.
- Make sure everything looks good.
- Click the Finish button.
How to import addresses and forwarders in under 2 minutes.
This video tutorial uses the x3 theme, but the steps will be similar in other themes.