Deleting email accounts requires someone who can access the cPanel account.
Steps to Delete an Email Account
- Log into cPanel.
- Click on Accounts in the Email section.
- In some themes, the link will be called Email Accounts and be located in the Mail section.
- Find the email account you wish to remove in the email account list.
- Scroll down to see the list of email accounts, if necessary.
- Use the search feature to find the email account faster, if needed.
- Click on the Delete link next to the email account you wish to delete.
- Confirm that you really want to delete the account account and all its contents by clicking on the Delete button.
The email account will be permanently deleted, and its contents, contacts and settings will no longer be accessible.