You can access your webmail via cPanel to check your email, change passwords and make other changes.
Accessing Webmail via cPanel
- Log into cPanel.
- Click on the Email Accounts icon in the Email section.
- It is important that you use the Email Accounts icon, and not the Webmail icon.
- Find the email address you want to access in the list of email accounts. Use the search function to make it easier to find if you have a lot.
- Click on the More drown down list next to the email you wish to access.
- Click on Access Webmail.
- Enter the password for this email account.
- Click on the Log In button.
- Select the webmail client you wish to use ("Read mail using...").
- Most web hosting companies give you a choice of Horde, RoundeCube and SquirrelMail, however your web host may be different.
- Click on the Inbox if not already there.
Accessing Webmail without Logging into cPanel
You can also log into webmail directly, without logging into cPanel first. The linked article explains how: